No doubt you will have seen the pictures and read the blogs of people, all sorts of people having fun on their boards. We are a community of paddle boarders who want to explore our environment, the waterways near and far.
We are a growing family, some of us like exploring the back waterways, finding new places to paddle. Some like to race, others just relax and drift on the current, before paddling for home. We are all Dittons Paddle Boarders.
We offer training through our coaching partners, for those who would like it, at a discount. We organise Safaris, with other clubs to new waterways. We have regular Social evenings in The Prince of Wales, in Hampton Court and other pubs close to our Paddle Bases.
We have fun. Oh, and get fit along the way.
- All Club activities are free (training, not included – see below).
- All Sunday paddles.
- All Mid-week paddles.
- All Safaris – non-members will be charged £12 to join in.
- 10% Discount on all training booked through the club’s website.
- All Social, off water activities.
- Covered by British Canoeing’s club insurance.
- Discounts on third party suppliers and partners.
To be a member you need:
- To be able to swim 30 metres.
- Have a current British Canoeing membership or EA boat license. We recommend the BC membership because it is cheaper and gives you access to most of the United Kingdom’s inland waterways, plus a host of other benefits.
- Own your own board or have regular access to one.
Please fill in the form below to become a new member of the DPB club.
Once submitted you will have the option to pay the Annual Membership fee (£20) by using Paypal.
Just a few more pictures of us having fun